I have a lot of friends who are VERY disappointed that the Springdale millage did not pass today. It's a bummer for sure, but I always try to look on the bright side. I wanted to do my part to cheer everyone up, so I present to you now:
THE TOP 5 SILVER LININGS TO THE "MILLAGE NOT PASSING" CLOUD:
5. Our kids will have so many more friends when they have 60 kids in their class.
4. Har Ber students will be able to swing by Sonic Happy Hour on their way to their off-site athletic practices.
3. Nostalgic Springdale High alumni can rest assured that their football stadium's bathrooms remain "original" and "authentic".
2. If the school district buys the right kind of trailers to use as overflow classrooms, they can just hook them up to big trucks at the end of the day and deliver kids to their houses--talk about saving on bus costs!
And the number one silver lining to the Springdale millage not passing:
1. Everyone has something to post about on Facebook!
I love you all, and I am impressed with your dedication. Apathy is for wussies.