I had the best of intentions to make this a weekly feature, but I think I'm going to have to reclassify it as a "regular" feature. The problem is that I'm having trouble coming up with very bad things to talk about lightly that won't upset or offend people. Hopefully this one does neither, but we'll see.
5 SILVER LININGS TO THE GULF OIL SPILL
5. The ocean is so much more shiny now.
4. Free gas for everyone! (Well, everyone who has an apparatus to extract and purify oil from ocean water, and another apparatus to turn oil into gas.)
3. Exxon finally gets to hand off the "Oil Company Most Hated By Environmentalists" title to someone else. Congrats, BP!
2. Thousands of overworked fisherman finally have time to take a vacation.
1. We can rant about the irresponsibility of the oil spill when we hear the updates on news radio as we drive the half mile from our house to drop our children off at school in our SUV, right behind our next door neighbor who is dropping her children off at the same school.