Wednesday, July 25, 2007

101 and counting

I just realized that my last post was my 100th blog entry! That's a big milestone! I started writing this blog at the end of August 2006, so I've hit a hundred in under a year. I feel quite accomplished.

To celebrate, let's take a little trip down memory lane. Tell me what your favorite post of mine was--if you have one. It will help me know what the people want more of. Also, tell me if there are any topics you think I should discuss. I'm open to suggestions.

No gifts, please--we'll save that for the 500th post party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Nancy! I just want you to know I enjoy ALL...what's up with the family, what ticked you off at Target, anything really...it's fun to converse and see everyone's opinions!! (I have pictures for you from the 4th, so you can share the 'swimming' we did!!) Bring them to you when we get back from CA!! You did wonderfully on Sunday at the luncheon and it's always a joy to listen to you speak!!! Talk to you soon!

Kori

Anonymous said...

No favorites that come to mind. Just keep up the good work! I like them all.