Monday, October 22, 2007

Back and better than ever

I am back (obviously) from my trip to our nation's capital and Charm City. It was a whirlwind week filled with sightseeing, eating, seeing old friends, and some really STRANGE stuff that made the blogger in me leap for joy at new material.

I intend to blog in a fair amount of detail about the trip, but there are a couple of reasons I'm not going to start now. One, I don't have the time. Two, the pictures aren't ready to post. So I'm afraid you'll have to wait a bit for all the juicy details. In the meantime, trust that it will be worth the wait.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nancy, I took a gander at your blog after you mentioned it to me. Love it! I can't wait to read about your DC experience...it was so great to see you again. Go Hogs!
~Bekah

Anonymous said...

Can't wait

Alice said...

Of course the best part of the trip was seeing me....smile. Just kidding. I can't wait to hear about the rest.

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it back safely! I'm anxious to hear about your trip.