Monday, June 16, 2008

I got nothin

I realize that it's time for another post. I really, truly cannot think of anything to talk about. How pitiful is that? We're doing orientation at work, and that's mind-numbingly repetitive. The kids are doing well, but haven't done anything terribly outrageous lately. Life is pretty quiet for the moment. I think that God's just giving me a little break before I embark on what is certain to be the most exhausting week of my life--taking my children to Disney World at the end of the month. I'm sure that after this bit of blogging desert, that trip will provide an oasis of antecdotes. Until then, if there's anything you can think of I should write about, by all means let me know.

4 comments:

Brad said...

How's the mental prep going for your countdown to the big end-of-the-summer life-changing job termination?

Anonymous said...

How's the wedding world?

Melanie said...

How fun!!!! You'll be exhausted when it's over, but ut'll be great fun! :) Are you driving or flying? I don't know which would be better for the kidlets.

Anonymous said...

I know planning for Florida had kept u extremely busy, but how are Abby's swim lessons going? I know something interesting has to have happened? Talk to u soon, Kori