The following is a chronological list of the thoughts I had in about a 30 second period yesterday. I'd like to say the pregnancy is making me strange, but let's face it. It was a pre-existing condition.
1. By the time this third child is finished with the 5th grade, I will have had one or more children in elementary school for 13 consecutive years.
2. They should rename that school after me.
3. When this one goes to Kindergarten, Abby will be in SEVENTH grade.
4. If I haven't killed her sure-to-be-a-smart-mouthed teenager self yet.
5. HOW do people homeschool? HOW?
6. I'm hungry.