Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Is it tomorrow already?

I love a good Catch 22. Here's an excellent one for you: I am so busy chasing after my wild man of a now-4 year old that I didn't have time to write a blog entry on his 4th birthday, which was yesterday. Could have written the entry if he wasn't around, but wouldn't have had anything to write about.

So. I write this entry in honor of my sweet son for his 4th birthday. And I am writing the entry a day LATE in honor of my Mario Brothers-loving, tile-grout-coloring, insanely-loud-yelling, never-wanting-to-go-to-sleep, always-wanting-a-snack, kissing-me-on-the-elbow-because-he-thinks-it-will-butter-me-up, never-walking, always-running, won't-brush-his-teeth-without-a-fight, asks-me-to-marry-him-every-day, wears-me-OUT-but-I-wouldn't-have-him-any-other-way boy.

Happy Birthday E!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Your Ethan entries make me exhausted. And a little scared. In a good way.

Anonymous said...

That's my grandson ok...he's all of that and more. I adore the ground he runs on! You can't turn him down when he asks for you hand in marriage. I love him so!

Granmommy!

Deanna said...

Hi. Saw your comment on LP Blog. We're also planting a new church. Thought we could encourage each other. We are in IN. My email is cdasia@gmail.com. My name is Deanna. We have 4 kids.

Tracy said...

I I just fell into your blog I hope you dont mind if I follow you? I am not some crazed stalker I am a Mum from Uk with 4 grown children feel free to check out my blog.
How about Isaac for your baby name or Caleb both biblical and to me fit in with your names already and can not easily be shortened

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog...and your attitude. It is very refreshing and inspiring.
Keep up the good work.

Wren
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Journey_Back_in_Time

Ana Luiza Chaves said...

Olá Nancy! Eu sou Ana Luiza de Fortaleza, Ceará, Brasil. Tive a curiosidade de navegar para ver qual o próximo blog depois do meu. o seu foi o segundo e achei interessante por ser bem familiar, também pelo dia que você postou esse, que se refere ao aniversário de meu casamento, 26 de janeiro. Neste ano fiz 29 anos de casada. Boa sorte para sua família, saúde e paz!
Convido você para visitar o meu blog http://leituraecontexto.blogspot.com/
Desculpe pelo meu inglês, eu não falo inglês bem.

Sorry for my English, I do not speak English well

Ana Luiza