Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'M GOING TO ITALY!

I haven't been able to post about this until now, but I AM GOING TO ITALY TODAY! We have surprised my mom with a trip to see our friends Molly and Jimmy, who live right outside of Venice. Until about 7:30 this morning, my mom thought we were going to Branson. Instead, she, our friend Kristen and I are getting on a plane at 2:00 this afternoon! We told mom this morning, and she was SHOCKED. In fact, she's still a little dazed. She sat at her table for an hour, asking questions, before she could even think about packing. She just can't believe it--how fun! We will be back next Tuesday night, but I think I will have blogging abilities while I'm there, so check back. Arrivaderci!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Woo Hoo!! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Brad said...

That's so cool. Now let's get some updates. What are you doing over there?

Carla said...

I am so glad that your mom was totally deceived. She thinks she can figure things out, but she did not have an inkling of a clue this time. LOL Hope you are having a wonderful time.

Miss Brown said...

I am so excited you guys pulled this off! I'm sure you all are having the time of your lives. I can't wait to see the pictures!

pattylane8114@yahoo.com said...

Hey, Nancy, loved the story about your trip and good to see the great pictures of you, friends, family and dear sweet Molly.

Patsy McKinney