Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'M GOING TO ITALY!

I haven't been able to post about this until now, but I AM GOING TO ITALY TODAY! We have surprised my mom with a trip to see our friends Molly and Jimmy, who live right outside of Venice. Until about 7:30 this morning, my mom thought we were going to Branson. Instead, she, our friend Kristen and I are getting on a plane at 2:00 this afternoon! We told mom this morning, and she was SHOCKED. In fact, she's still a little dazed. She sat at her table for an hour, asking questions, before she could even think about packing. She just can't believe it--how fun! We will be back next Tuesday night, but I think I will have blogging abilities while I'm there, so check back. Arrivaderci!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Brad said...

That's so cool. Now let's get some updates. What are you doing over there?

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that your mom was totally deceived. She thinks she can figure things out, but she did not have an inkling of a clue this time. LOL Hope you are having a wonderful time.

Gloria Brown said...

I am so excited you guys pulled this off! I'm sure you all are having the time of your lives. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Nancy, loved the story about your trip and good to see the great pictures of you, friends, family and dear sweet Molly.

Patsy McKinney