These are your three finalists, and THIS (pause) IS THE ADAM SHOW!
Seriously, it's obnoxious how blatantly AI is setting it up for Adam to take the win. The thing is, I LIKE Adam. Just fine. What I don't like is the fact that the producers are trying to affect the outcome. For crying out loud, Simon ASKED people to vote for Adam! I mean, if you're going to try to manipulate the results, at least be moderately discreet about it.
Okay, anti-propoganda speech completed, moving on. My observations of the show tonight:
1. Terrence Trent D'Arby?
2. I LOVE the song Apologize, and I think Kris did just fine with it.
3. Love Adam, but you don't mess that much with a song like One. You just don't.
4. Danny was great in round two. Finally learning to mix it up a little and get original.
5. Kris' song choice was BRILLIANT. Kanye West? Really? Talk about swagger. He had it in spades. I thought it was a fantastic performance. I was going to go postal if the judges weren't in love, but fortunately they were.
6. Sorry again Adam, but you just can't out-scream Steven Tyler.
7. What's up with them not showing the hometown visits at all? I guess they're going to put it on tomorrow night, but hasn't it always been on the performance show in the past?
I've been voting like crazy since the show was over. I'm having a hard time getting through, which is good news. Even now I'm typing a few words, then voting.
What did you think? Are you voting? What was the best performance of the night? (It was Heartless for me, hands down.)