Thank goodness, the inevitable but nonetheless dreaded Country Night on Idol is now behind us. They've gotten better with giving contestants a larger choice of songs, but it's still painful. I'm tired, so here is a very brief rundown:
- Love Kris. Loved that the judges loved Kris. Wish he wouldn't do that odd thing with his mouth, but love him. Already voting.
- Love Danny. He's just so cute!
- Liked Adam, even though I can see how most people didn't. I know he's beyond weird, but his vocal ability is really extraordinary. Plus, he's fun. In that weird kind of way.
- Megan is way tougher than I ever plan to be. Did you hear that hacking? Ick.
- Matt is growing on me.
- Cara is SO great as a judge, and makes Paula look all the worse.