Okay, NOW we're talking. After weeks of shenanigans and Tatiana, American Idol is finally to the big leagues. There may be 13 finalists, but to me you can already bet on the final four:
1. Danny. The dude is awesome. Love his personality, love his voice, even love his goofy dancing.
2. Lil. LOVE her. She is so genuine and cute. Plus, those lungs! The only girl I really like.
3.Kris. By far the hottest guy on, plus he's from Conway. Oh yeah, and he can seriously sing and play. Mm-mmm-mmm. Hate it for his wife, cause he's going to have panties thrown on any stage he graces for a while (which could be awkward if he goes back to his church to lead worship any time soon).
4. Adam. Seriously? That voice? It's almost inhuman. I just love watching him perform. Plus he's just so...pretty.
There are some other good folks, but I really think these are the best. A couple of other random notes:
1. When they were showing the Michael Jackson montage at the beginning of the show, Abby asked, "Is that a girl or a boy?" HA.
2. It's freaky the way they use the stage floor as a screen to show the performance--while it's happening. The singers are stepping all over their own faces, which is just plain weird.
What are your thoughts? Who do you think is leaving? I don't really care, as long as it's not any of my four.