Friday, January 12, 2007

Archived: AMEN

Original Post Date: September 12, 2006

Okay, I have set up a way to share photos on the blog. To see pictures of the Pretty Princess and a couple other pictures of the kiddos, go to:
www.nancysblogpics.shutterfly.com
I'll add more pictures periodically, and post here when I do.
Matt is being really great about me doing this blog--I think he's only broken out in hives once. However, in an effort to appease his fear that some random person will stalk us because they are so drawn to my blog (HA), I have agreed not to put our last name, or where we work, or our social security numbers. However, I need to have a way to refer to our family as a whole unit. Since I can't refer to us by our last name (i.e. the Smiths or the Browns) (neither of which is our last name, Mr. Stalker!), I have decided to call us by our initials on this blog. We discovered when hanging our initial-monogrammed stockings this Christmas that with the addition of Ethan, our family's first initials spell out AMEN. So from now on when I refer to Ethan, Abby, Matt and me it will be the AMENs or the AMEN family. Do not confuse us with a gospel quartet (though Abby would LOVE that).
I leave early tomorrow morning to go to a 3 day conference in Morrilton, which means Matt will be left alone with the kids. He's an awesome dad, so I'm sure he'll be fine, but I still have the classic working mother guilt. If you know him, and you have a minute, check in on him. If you're the stalker leave him alone. Unless you like to do laundry--in that case, come on over.

No comments: