Friday, January 12, 2007

Archived: Velcome to my Vorld

Original Post Date: August 31, 2006

Much to the despair of my husband, I have decided to start an online blog. I have no idea what I have to say that anyone would want to hear, but I have never let that stop me before!
If you're reading this, you are either:
A)My mom
B)Brad, my friend who runs this site and is making sure I'm not saying anything too stupid
C)One of my co-workers who can't get enough of me during the day
D)My husband, who is terrified I will reveal something embarrassing about him
E)Someone else that is easily entertained
So whichever it is, thanks! This is not going to be edge-of-your-seat reading, but I can promise you funny stories about my children, my office, and the weddings I coordinate (NEVER about my husband), and flawless spelling and grammar. I think people can comment about my posts, which is fine as long as you have something nice to say.
GO HOGS--BEAT USC!

No comments: